- Job Title:Project Manager
- Job Location:Multiple Locations
- Reports to:Operations Manager
- Focus Areas:Higher education, k-12, hospitals, hotels, government, other institutional campuses or facilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage project costs
- Manage field labor
Achieve safe, on time and under budget completion of projects
- Responsible for managing the installation of HVAC and Plumbing that meet code requirements, budget, and on-time installation.
- Evaluate estimate and set-up job costing system with labor, material, and subcontract cost codes.
- Negotiate and prepare vendor and subcontractor purchase orders and evaluate submittals to reflect contract drawing and specifications.
- Conduct monthly reports and cost reviews –keep all participants and stakeholders informed in order to bring the job in on time and under budget.
- Build and maintain strong customer relations with general contractor, subcontractors, vendors, internal customers, and owner.
- Evaluate and develop field personnel including workers, foremen, and superintendents.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment through maintaining safety meetings, incident investigations, and employee involvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field, or significant related experience in Construction Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge in construction management principles, practices and methods, environmental regulations, engineering project management methods, workplace safety, budgeting, employee supervision and personnel management.
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment. He or she should be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks and smaller projects
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess analytical and mathematical skills, quick thinking, and a solid understanding of the main principles of engineering, construction, and architecture.
View All Listings
Gallo Mechanical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.