- Job Title:Commercial Plumber
- Job Location:Baton Rouge, LA
- Focus Areas:Higher education, k-12, hospitals, hotels, government, other institutional campuses or facilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems.
- Plan, install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls. These piping systems may be used to transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years as a journeyman plumber with experience in commercial plumbing service; or equivalent combination of education (Technical School) and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Backflow License is a plus.
- Medical Gas Certification is a plus.
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 pounds.
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to noisy operating equipment, extreme weather conditions, precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high voltage).
View All Listings
Gallo Mechanical, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.