What We Offer
At Gallo Mechanical Services, LLC our Plumbing Service Technicians are responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in commercial and industrial buildings. These piping systems may be used to transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
All of our Technicians are local Licensed Master and Journeyman Plumbers who have a combined 50+ years of plumbing expertise serving your community.
Gallo Mechanical Services, LLC works in cooperation with other trades and laborers to ensure that all specifications, legislation and policies are met to ensure efficient completion of any project. Providing adequate services will ensure that all water supply networks and waste and drainage systems are installed, repaired and maintained to meet all standards of building codes and safety standards.
- Commercial plumbing and drain services
- Installation, repair and replacement of sinks, faucets, toilets and urinals
- Water heater repair, replacement and installation
- Backflow installation, repair, inspection and certification
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Water main repairs
- High pressure water jetting of sewer lines, drain lines and storm drains
- Video camera line inspections
- Sump pump repair and installation
- Underground line detection
- Sewer and drain cleaning
- Lift station maintenance and repair
- Medical gas installation, service and repair
- Natural Gas installation, service and repair
- Customized maintenance programs
- Emergency/afterhours service
Our Plumbing Service Technicians read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems, water supply networks and waste and drainage systems. We will then plan, install and service your plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls.